Early Childhood Development Center now enrolling children ages 6 weeks to 11 years of age!Download Application Form
Did You Know?
- Quality preschool provides children a strong foundation for long-term academic achievement.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association reported that children who missed out on Pre-K programs were 70% more likely to be arrested for a violent crime by age 18 and become repeat offenders.
We offer quality affordable childcare to children ages 6 weeks to 11 years old to enhance skills in their social, emotional, physical and cognitive developmental areas. The agency understands that providing a nurturing learning environment and nutritious meals to young children can enhance their learning capabilities. Our CDA certified teachers are dedicated to providing children with age appropriate activities and materials. The staff attends required workshops and trainings to ensure that they remain knowledgeable about all aspects of the child development profession.
Our agency philosophy is that the earliest years of a child’s life are crucial in predicting ultimate success in school and life.
Licensed Child Care Facility Highlights
- Quality Child Care Service
- Convenient Operation Hours (6:30am – 6:00pm Mon-Fri)
- Accept (CCS)Child Care Services & other assistance programs
- Affordable Fees – sliding fee scale
- Certified Teachers (CDA,CPR 1st Aid, Annual Training)
- Age Appropriate Activities
- Hot Nutritious Meals & Snacks
- After-school Care
- Assist With Toilet Training
- Open Year Round (Except Major Holidays)
- Free Parenting Classes
Early Head Start –
This partnership with the city of San Antonio, provides a high quality developmentally appropriate continuum of care and social services to infants and toddlers that are directly aligned with school readiness practices and skill attainment.
The program serves children six weeks to 35 months of age and provides education, health, nutrition, and other needed support services.
Early Head Start is a federally funded program serving infants and toddlers under the age of 3, and pregnant women.
Early Head Start provides early, continuous, intensive, and comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and their families. Check back soon for more updates.
For more information, contact Linda Bryant at Ella Austin Community Center Early Childhood Development 1023 N. Pine, San Antonio Texas 78202 (210) 224-2351 Ext 125 or Fax (210)229-9126.